10-Day Choir Tour | Fabulous France
Normandy | Rouen | Loire Valley | Chartres | Paris
This program includes the following venues:
- Concert at the Cathedrale Notre Dame in Bayeux
- Lunchtime recital at Cathédrale Notre-Dame de Rouen
- Recital at Chartres Cathedral
- Sunday Service at the American Cathedral in Paris
- Recital at Notre Dame Cathedral in Paris
- Concert at L'église de la Madeleine in Paris
All concert venues, Sung Masses and performances are subject to confirmation. This itinerary can be customized or modified to include additional venues for choirs and performance groups as well as daily liturgies for pilgrimages.
- Day 1 | Monday | Depart for France
- Day 2 | Tuesday | Arrive in Paris | Normandy
- Bienvenue à Paris! Continue to Normandy.
- Day 3 | Wednesday | Landing Beaches | Bayeux
- Visit Normandy and D-Day Landing sites. Tour of Bayeaux includes museum visit to see the fanous Bayeux Tapestry. Concert at the Cathedrale Notre Dame in Bayeux.
- Day 4 | Thursday | Rouen | Loire Valley
- Depart Bayeaux for Rouen. Visit the modern church dedicated to St. Joan of Arc, patron saint of France. Lunchtime recital at Cathédrale Notre-Dame de Rouen. Scenic drive to the beautiful Loire Valley.
- Day 5 | Friday | Château de Chenonceau | Chartres | Paris
- Explore The Loire! Visit the charming Château de Chenonceau. Enjoy regional wine tasting! Afternoon arrival in Chartres. Informal recital at Chartres Cathedral. Continue to Paris.
- Day 6 | Saturday | Paris Cathedrals & Churches | Seine River Cruise
- Drive to Ile de la Cité to see the magnificent Notre Dame Cathedral, Sainte-Chapelle, and Sacré Coeur Basilica in Montmarte. Evening cruise along the Seine.
- Day 7 | Sunday | American Cathedral in Paris
- Morning transfer to the Cathedral Church of the Holy Trinity to sing for the Sunday Service.
- Day 8 | Monday | The Louvre | Evening Concert
- Guided morning tour of the Louvre Museum. Informal recital at Notre Dame Cathedral. Formal evening concert at La Madeleine Church.
- Day 9 | Tuesday | Highlights of Paris | Leisure Time | Farewell Dinner
- A guided city tour will bring sights of this magnificent city on the River Seine to life! See the Eiffel Tower, Champs-Élysées, Arc de Triômphe, Tomb of Napoleon, Place de la Concorde, Opéra the Bastille Square and The Place des Vosges. Farewell Dinner at a restaurant in Paris.
- Day 10 | Wednesday | Return to the USA