8-Day Pilgrimage | Northeastern United States and Canada
Syracuse | Auriesville | Montreal | Trois-Rivières | Québec City
All Masses are subject to confirmation. This itinerary can be customized or modified to include additional opportunities for prayer, reflection, and devotions.
Customize your itinerary by adding Toronto, Ottawa, or other destinations.
- Day 1 | Arrive in Syracuse
- Welcome to Syracuse! Visit the shrine dedicated to St. Marianne Cope, “Beloved Mother of Outcasts.” Celebrate Mass at St. Anthony Convent.
- Day 2 | National Shrine of the North American Martyrs | Auriesville
- Visit the National Shrine of the North American Martyrs, dedicated to Our Lady of Martyrs. Learn about Fr. Isaac Jogues, René Goupil, and John Lalande, the only canonized American martyrs. Celebrate Mass at the shrine.
- Day 3 | St. Kateri Tekakwitha Shrine | Montreal | St. Joseph's Oratory
- Visit the shrine and tomb of St. Kateri Tekakwitha. Celebrate Mass at St. Francis Xavier Mission. Continue to Montreal and visit St. Joseph’s Oratory.
- Day 4 | Basilicas of Montreal
- Visit St. Patrick’s Basilica, a national historic site known for its links to the Irish Canadian community. Celebrate Mass at Notre-Dame Basilica in Montreal.
- Day 5 | Our Lady of the Cape | Trois-Rivières | Québec City
- Depart Montreal for Québec City. Stop in Trois-Rivières to visit Canada’s National Shrine to Our Blessed Mother. Celebrate Mass at Our Lady of the Cape Shrine. Late afternoon, arrive in Québec City.
- Day 6 | Highlights of Québec City
- Tour Old Québec, seeing Château Frontenac, the Plains of Abraham, Parliamentary Hill, Dufferin Terrace, and Notre-Dame-des-Victoires Church. Enjoy a cruise on the St. Lawrence River. Celebrate Mass at the Cathedral-Basilica of Notre-Dame de Québec.
- Day 7 | St. Anne de Beaupré | Montmorency Falls
- Enjoy a scenic drive to Isle d’Orleans. Continue to the Shrine of St. Anne de Beaupré. Celebrate Mass at the shrine. Visit Montmorency Falls and enjoy a typical Québec feast on the charming Orleans Island.
- Day 8 | Return Home