10-Day Choir Tour | Heart of France
Giverny | Normandy | Mont-Saint-Michel | Rouen | Loire Valley | Chartres | Paris
- Concert at Notre-Dame Cathedral or St. Peter’s Abbey in Bayeux
- Concert at Mont-Saint-Michel Abbey or St. Peter’s Church
- Concert at Notre-Dame Cathedral in Rouen
- Concert at Notre-Dame Cathedral in Chartres
- Concert at La Madeleine Church in Paris
All concert venues, Sung Masses, and performances are subject to confirmation. This itinerary can be customized or modified to include additional venues for choirs and performance groups, as well as daily liturgies if so desired.
Customize your itinerary by adding Taizé, Versailles, Geneva, Annecy, Ars, Lyon, Paray-Le-Monial, Nevers, Saint Laurent-sur-Sèvre, or other destinations.
- Day 1 | Depart for France
- Day 2 | Arrive in Paris | Giverny | Normandy
- Welcome to Paris! Continue to Normandy. En route, stop at Giverny to admire their floral gardens.
- Day 3 | Normandy | D-Day Landing Sites | Evening Concert
- Visit Arromanches, Pointe du Hoc, and the D-Day Landing Beaches, where tens of thousands of Allied soldiers landed to free France from the Nazi stronghold. Continue to the American Cemetery with time for prayers and reflection. Present a concert at Notre-Dame Cathedral or St. Peter’s Abbey in Bayeux.
- Day 4 | Mont-Saint-Michel | Afternoon Concert
- Visit the island of Mont-Saint-Michel and the beautiful monastery. Present a concert at Mont-Saint-Michel Abbey or St. Peter’s Church.
- Day 5 | Rouen | Loire Valley | Afternoon Concert
- Visit Rouen, filled with poignant reminders of Joan of Arc. Tour the church and memorial dedicated to Joan, France’s patron saint, as well as Notre-Dame Cathedral. Present a concert at Notre-Dame Cathedral in Rouen. Continue to the Loire Valley.
- Day 6 | Château de Chenonceau | Chartres | Afternoon Concert | Paris
- Visit the charming Château de Chenonceau and continue to the town of Amboise for a regional wine tasting. Tour Chartres and its beautiful cathedral. Present a concert at Notre-Dame Cathedral in Chartres. Continue to Paris.
- Day 7 | Lunchtime Concert | Seine River Cruise
- Present a lunchtime concert at La Madeleine Church. Enjoy a cruise on the Seine River.
- Day 8 | Louvre Museum | Highlights of Paris
- Enjoy a guided tour of the Louvre Museum, followed by a highlight tour of Paris, including the Eiffel Tower, Champs Elysées, Arc de Triômphe, Tomb of Napoleon, Place de la Concorde, Opéra, Bastille Square, and the Place des Vosges. Continue to Montmartre to visit Artist Square and Sacré Coeur Basilica.
- Day 9 | Churches of Paris | Lunchtime Concert
- View the façade of Notre-Dame Cathedral and continue to the nearby Sainte-Chapelle. Free afternoon to explore Paris on your own. Farewell dinner at a restaurant in Paris.
- Day 10 | Return Home