9-Day Choir Tour | California Mission Trail
San Francisco | Carmel | Santa Barbara | Los Angeles | San Diego
- Concert at the Cathedral of Saint Mary of the Assumption in San Francisco
- Sung Mass at the National Shrine of St. Francis of Assisi in San Francisco
- Concert at Mission San Carlos Borromeo in Carmel
- Informal concert at Old Mission Santa Barbara
- Concert at the Cathedral of Our Lady of the Angels in Los Angeles
- Informal concert at Christ Cathedral in Garden Grove
- Informal concert at Old Mission San Luis Rey in Oceanside
- Concert at Mission San Diego de Alcala
All concert venues, Sung Masses, and performances are subject to confirmation. This itinerary can be customized or modified to include additional venues for choirs and performance groups, as well as daily liturgies if so desired.
Customize your itinerary by adding other U.S. cities or destinations.
- Day 1 | Arrive in San Francisco
- Welcome to San Francisco!
- Day 2 | Highlights of San Francisco | Muir Woods | Evening Concert
- Enjoy a city tour of San Francisco, including the Civic Center, Opera House, Twin Peaks, Golden Gate Park, Japanese Tea Garden, and the Presidio. Cross the Golden Gate Bridge to Muir Woods. Free time for shopping and lunch in Sausalito. Present a concert at the Cathedral of Saint Mary of the Assumption.
- Day 3 | San Juan Bautista | Afternoon Concert | San Luis Obispo
- Celebrate Mass at the National Shrine of St. Francis of Assisi. Visit Mission San Juan Bautista. Continue to Carmel, stopping at a winery for a tour and tasting. Present an afternoon concert at Mission San Carlos Borromeo. Continue to San Luis Obispo.
- Day 4 | San Luis Obispo | Afternoon Concert | Los Angeles
- Explore Mission San Luis Obispo de Tolosa then continue to Santa Barbara, a spectacular Southern California coastal community. Present an afternoon concert at Old Mission Santa Barbara. Continue to Los Angeles.
- Day 5 | Cathedral of Our Lady of the Angels | Lunchtime Concert | Highlights of Hollywood
- Enjoy a guided visit of the Cathedral of Our Lady of the Angels. Present a concert at the Cathedral of Our Lady of the Angels. Tour Beverly Hills and Hollywood, including TLC Chinese Theatre, the Walk of Fame, Avenue of the Stars, and Sunset and Wilshire Boulevards.
- Day 6 | Los Angeles | Lunchtime Concert
- Embark on a guided visit of Christ Cathedral. Present an informal concert at Christ Cathedral. Option to include a one-day ticket to Universal Studios or Disneyland.
- Day 7 | San Juan Capistrano | Mission San Luis Rey | Afternoon Concert | San Diego
- Depart Los Angeles for San Juan Capistrano, the "Jewel of the Missions." Continue to Oceanside and Mission San Luis Rey. Present a concert at Mission San Luis Rey. Continue to San Diego.
- Day 8 | Mission Basilica San Diego de Alcala | Evening Concert
- Explore San Diego. Drive through Mission Bay Park and Balboa Park. Visit Mission San Diego de Alcala, the “Mother of the California Missions.” Present a formal concert at Mission San Diego de Alcala. Farewell dinner at a restaurant in San Diego.
- Day 9 | Return Home