10-Day Choir Tour | Shrines of France
Lisieux | Normandy | Mont Saint-Michel | Chartres | Paris | Lourdes
- Concert at Mont-Saint-Michel Abbey or St. Peter’s Church
- Sung Mass at St. Peter’s Cathedral in Lisieux
- Concert at La Madeleine Church in Paris
- Sung Mass at Notre-Dame Cathedral in Chartres
- Sung Mass at the Basilica in Lourdes
All concert venues, Sung Masses, and performances are subject to confirmation. This itinerary can be customized or modified to include additional venues for choirs and performance groups, as well as daily liturgies if so desired.
Customize your itinerary by adding Taizé, Versailles, Geneva, Annecy, Ars, Lyon, Paray-Le-Monial, Nevers, Saint Laurent-sur-Sèvre, or other destinations.
- Day 1 | Depart for France
- Day 2 | Arrive in Paris | Lisieux
- Welcome to Paris! Continue to Lisieux to visit the home of St. Thérèse. Celebrate Mass at “Les Buisonnets.”
- Day 3 | Mont-Saint-Michel | Afternoon Concert
- Visit the island of Mont-Saint-Michel and the beautiful monastery. Celebrate Mass and present an informal concert at Mont-Saint-Michel Abbey or St. Peter’s Church.
- Day 4 | Normandy | D-Day Landing Sites
- Visit the Basilica of St. Thérèse, the Crypt, and St. Peter’s Cathedral. Sung Mass at St. Peter’s Cathedral. Continue to Arromanches, Pointe du Hoc, and the D-Day Landing Beaches, where tens of thousands of Allied soldiers landed to free France from the Nazi stronghold. Visit the American Cemetery with time for prayers and reflection. Proceed to Paris.
- Day 5 | Pilgrim Churches of Paris | Afternoon Concert | Seine River Cruise
- Visit Rue de Bac, the Shrine of the Miraculous Medal, the Shrine of St. Vincent DePaul, the exterior of Notre-Dame Cathedral, and Sainte-Chapelle. Present a concert at La Madeleine Church. Enjoy a gala dinner cruise on the Seine River.
- Day 6 | Tour of Medieval Paris & Montmartre
- Embark on a guided tour of Medieval Paris, including the Eiffel Tower, Champs Elysées, Arc de Triômphe, Tomb of Napoleon, Place de la Concorde, Opéra, Bastille Square, and the Place des Vosges. Continue to Montmartre to visit Artist Square and Sacré-Coeur Basilica. Free afternoon to explore Paris on your own.
- Day 7 | Louvre Museum | Chartres
- Enjoy a guided tour of the Louvre Museum. Continue to Chartres and visit the Cathedral of Our Lady of Chartres. Sung Mass at Notre-Dame Cathedral in Chartres.
- Day 8 | Paris | Lourdes
- Continuing flight to Lourdes. Explore the storybook town of Lourdes. Participate in the candlelight procession, recitation of the rosary, and singing of hymns to honor the Mother of God.
- Day 9 | Highlights of Lourdes
- Celebrate Mass at the Grotto. Embark on a walking tour of Lourdes and the places associated with the life of Bernadette. Free afternoon for private devotions, Stations of the Cross, visiting the Grotto, and miraculous baths. Participate in the candlelight procession, recitation of the rosary, and singing of hymns to honor the Mother of God. Sung Mass at the Basilica in Lourdes.
- Day 10 | Return Home