10-Day Choir Tour | Panoramic Poland and the Czech Republic
Warsaw | Częstochowa | Krakow | Brno | Prague
- Sung Mass at St. John’s Cathedral in Warsaw
- Concert at Lazienki Palace in Warsaw
- Sung Mass in the Chapel of the Black Madonna at Jasna Góra Monastery
- Concert at Mariacki Church in Krakow
- Sung Mass at the Sanctuary of Our Lady of Fatima in Krzeptowski
- Concert at the Church of St. Nicholas on the Square in Prague
- Sung Mass and concert at the Church of Our Lady Before Týn in Prague
All concert venues, Sung Masses, and performances are subject to confirmation. This itinerary can be customized or modified to include additional venues for choirs and performance groups, as well as daily liturgies if so desired.
Customize your itinerary by adding Wadowice, Budapest, Vienna, or other destinations.
- Day 1 | Depart for Poland
- Day 2 | Arrive in Warsaw
- Welcome to Warsaw! Enjoy an orientation tour of the city.
- Day 3 | Warsaw | Lazienki Palace | Evening Concert
- Tour Old Town Warsaw, including the Royal Castle, St. John’s Cathedral, and Holy Cross Church. Sung Mass at St. John’s Cathedral in Warsaw. Afternoon tour of Lazienki Park. Present a concert at Lazienki Palace.
- Day 4 | Częstochowa | Krakow
- Arrive at Jasna Góra, the shrine of Our Lady of Częstachowa. Witness the noon veiling of the miraculous Icon of the Blessed Mother. Sung Mass in the Chapel of the Black Madonna at Jasna Góra Monastery.
- Day 5 | Divine Mercy Shrine | Highlights of Krakow | Evening Concert | Wieliczka Salt Mines
- Celebrate Mass at the Divine Mercy Shrine. Explore Wawel Hill, Wawel Royal Castle and staterooms, Market Square, and Wawel Cathedral. Present a concert at Mariacki Church in the Old Town. Visit Wieliczka Salt Mines, the oldest salt mine in Europe.
- Day 6 | Zakopane
- Travel to the Tatra Mountians and take the scenic gondola to the top of Mount Gubalowka. Visit Villa Atma, the home of 20th-century Polish composer and pianist Karol Szymanowski. Sung Mass at the Sanctuary of Our Lady of Fatima in Krzeptowki.
- Day 7 | Auschwitz | Prague
- Visit the former Nazi concentration camp, Auschwitz, and see St. Maximillian Kolbe’s cell. Late afternoon, arrive in Prague, the “City of 100 Spires.”
- Day 8 | Highlights of Prague | Evening Concert
- Enjoy a guided tour of the Castle District of Prague, including St. Vitus Cathedral and Prague Castle. Walk through Mala Strana to the Church of Our Lady Victorious, which houses the miraculous statue of the Infant Jesus of Prague. Present a concert at the Church of St. Nicholas on the Square.
- Day 9 | Old Town Prague | Afternoon Concert
- Tour Old Town Prague, including the Old New Synagogue, Old Town Square and Astronomical Clock, and the Church of Our Lady Before Týn. Sung Mass and concert at the Church of Our Lady Before Týn. Farewell dinner at a popular Czech restaurant.
- Day 10 | Return Home