11-Day Choir Tour | The Baltic States
Vilnius | Siauliai | Rundale | Riga | Tallinn
- Concert at St. Casimir Church in Vilnius
- Concert at Riga Cathedral
- Concert at St. John’s Church in Riga
- Concert at Tallinn House of Black Heads
All concert venues, sung Masses, and performances are subject to confirmation. This itinerary can be customized or modified to include additional venues for choirs and performance groups, as well as daily liturgies if so desired.
Customize your itinerary by adding Helsinki, St. Petersburg, or other cities or destinations.
- Day 1 | Depart for the Baltics
- Day 2 | Arrive in Vilnius
- Welcome to Vilnius!
- Day 3 | Highlights of Vilnius
- Embark on a walking tour of Vilnius Old Town, including the cathedral, St. Anne’s Church, the Gate of Dawn, the university, and the Market Square.
- Day 4 | Trakai | Evening Concert
- Visit the castle of Trakai. Present an evening concert at St. Casimir Church.
- Day 5 | Siauliai | Rundale | Riga
- Visit the Hill of Crosses and tour Rundale’s Baroque Palace. Continue to Riga.
- Day 6 | Highlights of Riga | Lunchtime Concert
- Enjoy a highlight tour of Riga, including the Old Town, the university, the Opera, and the cathedral. Present a lunchtime concert at Riga Cathedral. Take a backstage tour of the Opera House.
- Day 7 | Riga Etnographic Open Air Museum | Evening Concert
- Tour the Etnographic Open Air Museum. Present a concert at St. John’s Church.
- Day 8 | Sigulda | Tallinn
- Tour Sigulda and the Turaida Castle. Continue to Tallinn.
- Day 9 | Highlights of Tallinn
- Enjoy a highlight tour of Tallinn, including Dome Hill, Dome Cathedral, Town Hall, and St. Nicholas Church.
- Day 10 | Tallinn KUMU Art Museum and Kadriorg Museum | Evening Concert
- Visit KUMU Art Museum and Kadriorg Museum. Present a concert at Tallinn House of Black Heads. Farewell dinner at a restaurant in Tallinn.
- Day 11 | Return Home