7-Day Choir Tour | Hawaiian Heaven
Waikiki | Pearl Harbor | Diamond Head | Honolulu
- Sung Mass at St. Augustine by the Sea Church in Waikiki
- Concert on the Pier of the “Mighty Mo” in Pearl Harbor
- Concert for the local community in Waikiki
All concert venues, Sung Masses, and performances are subject to confirmation. This itinerary can be customized or modified to include additional venues for choirs and performance groups, as well as daily liturgies if so desired.
Customize your itinerary by adding other U.S. cities or destinations.
- Day 1 | Arrive in Honolulu
- Welcome to Honolulu! Enjoy a traditional Flower Lei greeting. Continue to Waikiki.
- Day 2 | Highlights of Waikiki
- Sail on a Catamaran cruise and participate in a Waikiki scavenger hunt, gaining knowledge of its history and culture.
- Day 3 | Diamond Head | Hawaiian Luau
- Sung Mass at St. Augustine by the Sea Church. Embark on a hiking expedition to the summit of the famous landmark, Diamond Head. Enjoy an authentic Hawaiian Luau and learn how to hula!
- Day 4 | Pearl Harbor | City Tour | Evening Concert
- Visit the USS Arizona Memorial and the USS Battleship Missouri Monument. Present an informal concert on the Pier of the “Mighty Mo.” Enjoy a city tour, including the National Cemetery of the Pacific (Punchbowl), Washington Place, the State Capitol Building, Iolani Palace, and the King Kamehameha Statue.
- Day 5 | Free Day in Waikiki | Evening Concert
- Option to attend music workshops at a local university. Free afternoon to explore Waikiki on your own. This evening, attend a beach BBQ with Hawaiian flare. Present a concert for the local community in Waikiki.
- Day 6 | Cruise Around the Islands
- Enjoy an Eastern Shores Circle Island Tour from Diamond Head. Tonight, say “Aloha!” as you sail out of Honolulu Harbor on a sunset farewell dinner cruise.
- Day 7 | Return Home