9-Day Nature Tour | Canadian Rockies
Calgary | Waterton | Banf | Jasper
All Masses are subject to confirmation. This itinerary can be customized or modified to include additional opportunities for prayer, reflection, and devotions.
- Day 1 | Depart for Canada
- Welcome to Alberta! Arrive in Calgary, the heart of the New West, and begin your exploration of the Canadian Rocky Mountains.
- Day 2 | Calgary | Waterton
- Travel through Alberta’s prairies to the magnificent Waterton Lakes National Park, where the mountains meet the prairies. Welcome dinner.
- Day 3 | Waterton
- Drive across the Canadian border into Montana. Follow the Chief Mountain Highway to the east shores of Lower Saint Mary Lake. Take a scenic tour along the “Going-to-the-Sun” Road, concluding at Lake McDonald.
- Day 4 | Waterton | Banff
- Scenic drive to Banff through Kananaskis Country, known for its spectacular mountain scenery. Take a cable car ride to the top of Sulphur Mountain. Free time in Banff downtown.
- Day 5 | Banff
- Sightseeing tour highlighting Bow Falls, the Hoodoo Lookout, Surprise Corner, Two Jack Lake and Lake Minnewanka. Banff Lake Cruise on the stunning Lake Minnewanka.
- Day 6 | Banff | Jasper
- Travel west along the scenic Bow Valley Parkway, passing Vermillion Lakes. Scenic stops include Moraine Lake in the Valley of the Ten Peaks and Lake Louise, the “Jewel of the Canadian Rockies.”
- Day 7 | Jasper
- Sightseeing highlights include the glacier-fed Maligne Lake, with its stunning Spirit Island, and Maligne Canyon. Free afternoon to explore the charming town of Jasper.
- Day 8 | Jasper | Calgary
- A glacier adventure awaits! Board the massive Ice Explorer, a vehicle designed for glacial travel, and be transported onto the surface of the Athabasca Glacier. Afternoon return to Calgary. Pass the iconic Three Sisters, Fairholme, and Rundle Ranges.
- Day 9 | Return to the USA